Sterling Bank Plc Summer Associate Program Jobs Vacancy at Sterling Bank Plc Abuja
Sterling Bank Plc Abuja urgently required following position for Sterling Bank Plc Summer Associate Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sterling Bank Plc Summer Associate Program Jobs Vacancy at Sterling Bank Plc Abuja Jobs Details:
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Summer Associate Program
Job Location: Nigeria
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country?
- If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply - This program is open to students currently working towards an advanced degree such as an MBA, M.Sc. or LLM. While their discipline or major are not important, we do expect a level of knowledge of the industry and the products and services we offer.
- Applicants must be between 18 - 28 years of age.
- Internship is not open to Corps members.
Report Job as Spam