Digital Marketing Officer Jobs Vacancy at Ewc Communication Lagos
Ewc Communication Lagos urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Officer Jobs Vacancy at Ewc Communication Lagos Jobs Details:
EWC Communication has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people's lives. Everyday, we put our over 40 years of combined experience into practice, bringing new international study candidates to Canada and helping people just like you realize your dream of a better life in Canada.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Digital Marketing Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for an experience Digital Marketing Officer to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, Marketing database, Email, Social Media, Google Ads, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and display advertising campaigns.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Generation of inbound traffic, cultivation of leads and sales.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
Report Job as Spam