Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos
Company Lagos urgently required following position for Finance Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos Jobs Details:
Qatar Airways - Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high, From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people- a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Ref No: QR19027
Job Function: Finance
Employment Type: Full Time - Permanent
About Your Job
- In this role you will be responsible for the verification and accounting of invoices, payments, sales, refunds, deposits and claims in line with QR policies and IAPs.
- You will also be responsible for preparation and accounting of journal vouchers as per IAP; timely sending of documents to outsourced centres and immediate escalation of the exception cases.
Min Required Experience:3 year(s)
Min Qualification:Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:Not Specified
- To be successful in this role you will need a minimum Bachelor's Degree in Commerce from a reputed university.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years accounting experience with at least 1 year with an airline.
- You will have a strong aviation specfic profile in either expenditure or revenue accounting.
- You will be experienced in any major ERP with a good working experience on spreadsheets.
- You will be able to work independently with minimum supervision. You must be an excellent communicator with fluency in written and spoken English.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Method of Application
You will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate.