Office Assistant Palladium Group Jobs Vacancy at Palladium Group
Palladium Group urgently required following position for Office Assistant Palladium Group. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Assistant Palladium Group Jobs Vacancy at Palladium Group Jobs Details:
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Office Assistant
Job Location: Abia
Project Overview and Role
- Health Policy Plus (HP+) is a USAID-funded five-year project awarded to Palladium (formerly Futures Group) on August 28, 2015. HP+ has a mandate across global, country and sub-national levels to strengthen and advance health policy priorities in the areas of family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH), HIV, and maternal health.
- HP+ aims to improve the enabling environment for equitable and sustainable health services, supplies, and delivery systems through policy development and implementation, with an emphasis on voluntary, rights-based health programs.
- HP+ will help public health and policy leaders attach higher priority to their national and sub-national health needs, secure sustainable financing, advance health equity, and monitor policy implementation to ensure gains stay on track.
- HP+ aims to secure long-term enduring change by working with coalitions both inside and outside of health and showing common cause with neglected populations and other development actors.
- Central elements of HP+ revolve around building in-country capacity, institutionalizing achievements of past investments, and promoting country ownership of programs and initiatives.
- The Office Assistant(s) will be based in Abia State, Ebonyi State, and Osun State of Nigeria and will be responsible in the areas of arranging staff movements (by road and air), responsible for meetings and workshop logistics.
- The position will be supervised by the State Team Lead.
Reporting to the State Team Lead, the Office Assistant will:
- Coordinates and prepares for meetings, workshops and events by assisting with registrations, procurements, payments, and confirmation, reserving rooms, and arranging of refreshments and necessary equipment. Managing attendance register.
- Assist with the preparation of training materials and meeting documents (printing, binding, organizing/filing, and meeting minutes).
- Coordinate messenger and courier service, scan and copy official documents.
- Receive, sort, distribute and prepare incoming and outgoing mail for distribution.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems
- Ability to procure and maintain a list of local vendors, ensure supporting documentation is present and that proper invoices and other payment are submitted by vendors. Submission of the all payment documents are sent to the Abuja Office.
- Make reservations for air or road travel as necessary for state office staff.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced by certifying that all HP+ assets are properly recorded and listed; all HP+ assets are properly tagged with support from the HP+ Operations Officer.
- Perform work related errands as requested (i.e. Going to the post office and bank).
- Keep office area clean and tidy.
- Perform any other responsibilities as directed.
Requirements & Experience
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or its equivalent in relevant field of study.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience. Experience with an NGO projects is an advantage.
- Knowledge of travel arrangements and logistics is key.
Report Job as Spam