Quality Control Staff Graduate Trainee Jobs Vacancy at Company Yaba
Company Yaba urgently required following position for Quality Control Staff Graduate Trainee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Quality Control Staff Graduate Trainee Jobs Vacancy at Company Yaba Jobs Details:
Hotels.ng - We are an online travel agency specialising in hotel bookings within Nigeria. We help customers book hotel rooms online, provide comprehensive help and support to our clients and make the hotel booking process smooth and easy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Quality Control Staff (Graduate Trainee)
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
About this Role
- At hotels.ng, we are big on great, useful and delightful content.
- We are looking to hire people that will ensure every piece of content produced by our team is of impeccable quality and up to standard.
- The ideal candidate is particular about the use of English and can easily spot bad spellings, poor grammar, improper punctuation and work that is not in accord with the company standard.
- You shall be required to work in a team developed of its impeccable quality
- You shall be required to review work submitted by other staff to ensure they follow guidelines and meet company standards
- Must be creative with strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- You shall be required to submit adequate feedback about every work reviewed detailing errors, if present, and steps to correct such errors.
Min Required Experience:0 year(s)
Min Qualification:Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:Not Specified
- An excellent command of written and spoken English, and literary devices
- A fast reader with the ability to spot errors in large bodes of text
- An ability to work fast and meet deadlines
- Basic word and data processing.
- Ability to multitask.
- A degree in English language or any related subject (Not a major requirement).