Treasury Officer Netcom Africa Jobs Vacancy at Netcom Africa Lagos
Netcom Africa Lagos urgently required following position for Treasury Officer Netcom Africa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Treasury Officer Netcom Africa Jobs Vacancy at Netcom Africa Lagos Jobs Details:
Netcom has been Nigeria’s leading Internet Service Provider since 2004, staying ahead of the competition with cutting edge platforms in VSAT, WIMAX, Radio, and Fiber technology. Now, a pioneer in Business Transformation Solutions, we empower organizations to lead their market space by keeping pace with the rapid changes in IT innovations, ensuring relevance to specific business initiatives required to maximize revenue generation. This is done by leveraging the latest Silicon Valley, cloud, big data and datacenter technologies. We deliver optimal solutions through our talented team of experts, experience & years of best practices unifying people, process and technology. We specialize in transformational IT solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Treasury Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Monitor cash flow of a company on a daily basis, making periodic analysis; identify funding needs by the use of banking skill, investment skill and business acumen.
- Review the company financial position on a daily basis. Compile and review daily cash status report. Provide relevant periodic management reports and as requested by finance controller/manager.
- Control banking and operation systems and manage money transmission systems.&
- Manage the company’s bank account efficiently.
- Ensure all funds are appropriately banked and coordinate with collection team on bounced cheque.
- Ensure all invoices and claims are posted and properly coded in the ERP system.
- Process disbursement as requested.
- Coordinate and manage requestor expectation if funds are not available.
- Check and verify cash transactions; investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancy.
- Undertake all treasury operations and responsibilities under the supervision of the financial controller.
- Review bills on a constant basis.
- Day to day control over treasury transactions and authorize bank payments.
- Maintain an organized filing system for all payment vouchers and accounts payable documents to ensure completeness and security.
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis.
- Assess various payment activities and methods.
- Minimize bank transactions fee.
- Partner with the assistant controller and taxation team lead in ensuring that all transactions having to do with treasury is recorded correctly and in compliance with the standard.
- Coordinate with statutory annual audit, resolve all possible enquiries.
- Ensure robust and efficient tax payment planning and filing with relevant bodies.
- Provide inputs to the company that will maximize revenue and profit.
- University graduate in Accounting
- ICAN certification or in progress
- Relevant treasury management training
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- Self-motivated individual with effective organization skill.
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with management, staff and external parties.
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
- MS Office skills to intermediate or advanced level.
- 5 years’ experience working in treasury role in large/diverse international organization.
- Telecom industry knowledge is preferred.
Report Job as Spam