Sterling Bank Plc Women Banking Internship Program Jobs Vacancy at Sterling Bank Plc Abuja
- Sterling Bank Plc Women Banking Internship Program
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Abuja FC
- 24 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Sterling Bank Plc Abuja urgently required following position for Sterling Bank Plc Women Banking Internship Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sterling Bank Plc Women Banking Internship Program Jobs Vacancy at Sterling Bank Plc Abuja Jobs Details:
Sterling Bank Plc "Your one-customer bank" is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks - Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa - as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Women in Banking Internship
Job Location: Nigeria
Are you the one?
- Are you looking to make a difference in the community?
- Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? If you are, then your journey to greatness starts here! The Sterling Internship Programme is designed to give you a platform to fulfil your dreams and equip you with practical experience and skills to make you one of the most sought after talents in the financial services industry.
- Who can apply - Undergraduate/graduate student of a recognized university with a minimum CGPA (cumulative grade point average) of 3.5/5 0r 5.0/7.0. Previous experience in women advocacy and/or leadership will be an advantage.
- Applicants must not be older than 25 years at time of application.
- Internship is not open to Corps members and applicants who have completed their NYSC.
Report Job as Spam