Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy at Workforce Group Lagos
Workforce Group Lagos urgently required following position for Business Development Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy at Workforce Group Lagos Jobs Details:
- The Business Development Officer will be responsible in analyzing sales leads, pitching to new and existing clients and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- The role involves opening and managing of accounts, selling investment products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Bachelor's degrees from a recognized institution
- Three or more years of experience in a financial or business background e.g. (Insurance, Capital Market or bank sector etc.)
- At least 2 years sales/marketing experience in relevant sector.
- Should not be above 35 years of age.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes.
- Strong financial modeling skills.
- MBA or equivalent education, training and work-related experience is an added advantage.
- Preferred Location: Applicants must be staying in or around Lagos Island, Yaba, Surulere, Bariga etc
Basic Salary+Commission+Other Benefits.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Report Job as Spam