Corporate Communications And Knowledge Management Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Goldie Services Lagos
- Corporate Communications And Knowledge Management Coordinator
- Goldie Services
- Lagos Lampung
- 24 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Goldie Services Lagos urgently required following position for Corporate Communications And Knowledge Management Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Corporate Communications And Knowledge Management Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Goldie Services Lagos Jobs Details:
Full Time have us
7 - 9 years
Media / Advertising / Branding
Auto req ID: 114825BR
Function: Infrastructure - Marketing & Communications
Service Line: Marketing & Communications
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the Firm’s external branding and corporate communication activities
- Ensure effective communications of key corporate messages within the organization at various locations - advertising and image building, change and corporate culture, communication policy, building a communication culture.
- Content and strategy manager for the KPMG Social Media platforms coordinator and correspondence manager for the various units and practices.
- Developing, managing, maintaining and measuring/reporting on selected engagement platforms and channels in line with the function’s mandate.
- Developing and executing strategic communication plans, policies and guidelines relating to issue, risk and crises management, and measurement thereof including liaison with Global counterparts.
- Assist division knowledge managers to develop knowledge management strategies and process suited to their needs, ensuring adherence to brand central and Brand regulatory compliance in capturing and submitting high quality and value content to the microweb.
- Assist practitioners in navigating knowledge bases and creating content documents according to standards. Edit commentary/interpretations of content experts and internal submissions.
- Gaining and maintaining familiarity with KPMG key contacts and communication lines
- Implementation of Marketing Plans for and Events for KPMG Nigeria
- Assist with monitoring documents submitted to the microweb for compliance with brand and image regulatory policies, procedures and practices, and ensure that high quality standards and taxonomy are enforced.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
Minimum Education & Experience:
- First degree in Social Sciences or Arts or its equivalent.
- 7-9 years in related field.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Organizational and coordination ability
- Social Media Measurement and analysis tools Google certified etc
- Technology appreciation, including a working understanding of Microsoft Office Share Point Server
- Good Computer skills, Searching the internet
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in diverse teams
- Strong relationship building and networking skills
- Timeliness of deliverables related to research