Head Retail Operations Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos
Company Lagos urgently required following position for Head Retail Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Retail Operations Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos Jobs Details:
A new betting company is recruiting for the role of Head of Retail Operations
- Implement and actualization of the Company’s retail expansion strategy,
- Locate and deploy flagship betting retail outlets in line with Company’s approved business plan.
- Identify and recommend location for retail/ agency network
- Manage and oversee the administration of retail shops across the country
- Supervision of daily activities of retail outlets including sales, staff and resources management
- Oversee the activities of staff in retail shops including agents/supervisors/regional managers
- Train employees in sales strategies and help employees improve individual performances
- Develop sales strategies and objectives for a retail store and for the each of the store's employees.
- Maintain sales transaction record of retail outlets and generate reports for management consideration
- Analyze daily/weekly/monthly reports and retail sales trend with a view to developing strategies for results to find trends.
- Assess the profitability of each product offered and make recommendations based on market trends and player preferences
- Collaborate with the Marketing team on retail expansion strategies for management consideration and implementation
Min Required Experience:5 year(s)
Min Qualification:Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:• Social Sciences • Business Administration • Business Management
Desired Skills:• • Ability to work efficiently under pressure. • Powerful leading skills and business orientation • D • Business Management
The preferred candidate must possess;
- B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences/Business Administration/Business Management or any other related field of discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in retail business management experience with proven track record
- Excellent written and verbal communication and ability to generate reports that meet professional standard
- Ability to work independently and as a team player/ leader as well as with a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of privileged information and professionalism at all times
- Ability to travel at short notice as the job involves frequent travel across Nigeria to set up and monitor retail outlets.
- Willingness to relocate as demanded by exigency of business
- Knowledge of Nigeria and its geographical regions.
- Proven record of meeting key performance indicators and set targets.
- Fluency in more than 1 of the main Nigerian Languages will be an added advantage
- Knowledge and experience of the Nigerian Sports betting sector will be an added advantage
N.B; Company will also provide:
- Company's Laptop.
- Mobile Phone expenses.
- Personal and travel expense