Business Analyst Intelfort Nigeria Limited Jobs Vacancy at Careersome Lagos
Careersome Lagos urgently required following position for Business Analyst Intelfort Nigeria Limited. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Intelfort Nigeria Limited Jobs Vacancy at Careersome Lagos Jobs Details:
Intelfort Nigeria Limited, a technology solutions provider, is recruiting to fill the position of Business Analyst in Lagos.
- To identify, analyse, interprete and ensure fulfillment of the business needs of a client.
Key Responsibilities and Accountability
- Identify and evaluate user and business requirements.
- Obtain key input and create solutions to resolve business problems.
- Ensure clean and accurate documentation of all relevant information elicited from clients.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements for all projects assigned.
- Participate in all integration and implementation processes on both internal and external projects.
- Manage the project requirements.
- Work with the test team to make sure the tests adequately cover the requirements.
- Assess the risk of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues
- Manages relationships, and monitors development performance against SLAs
Skills and Competencies Required
- 2 years experience of doing actual analysis, 1 of which has to have been in IT
- Bachelor's degree in any field
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of general information technology and business intelligence concepts
- Familiarity with general business functions
- Previous experience with Microsoft Visio, LucidCharts.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume/CV by 26th October, 2018