Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy at Seedstars Lagos
Seedstars Lagos urgently required following position for Customer Care Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Care Representative Jobs Vacancy at Seedstars Lagos Jobs Details:
Seedstars - Our client, InvoizPAID Nigeria is a high growth portfolio company of Seedstars, focusing on SME lending in all areas. Our vision is to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man in Nigeria while developing revolutionary fin-tech products that will change the whole conservative lending industry. Being a part of this ambitious project is what drives us every day and makes us achieve the best results for our clients and reach our ambitious goals for 2018.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Customer Care Representative
Job Location: Lagos
About the Job
- We are currently looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team in Lagos, Nigeria.
- The key mission of this job is to give first-level support to our clients and support internal loan servicing team.
- Provide exceptional customer service at all times while responding to support tickets, phone calls, emails and live chats
- Ensure long-term customer success from the beginning of their trial period and forward through product onboarding and support
- Follow through with our customers’ requests, feedback and questions
- Recognize happy customers and help inspire brand advocates to secure testimonials, product reviews and case studies
- Track down and get to the root of any issues that arise for our customers using honed analytical techniques
- Manage various customer service projects to help the team stay informed and efficient and to continually improve processes
- Stay active on our social forums and live chat
- Experience with front-line customer support and sales
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Knack for listening to and empathizing with customers
- Comfort with web-based applications
- Desire to learn and understand SaaS and the small business ecosystem
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Fluency in English
Benefits and Perks
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Fresh fruit, cereal, and amazing tea and coffee
- Regular get-togethers like team events, summer barbeques and Oktoberfest
- Flexible working hours, sports groups and many other benefits
Report Job as Spam