Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy at Pricewaterhousecooper Abuja
Pricewaterhousecooper Abuja urgently required following position for Business Development Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Officer Jobs Vacancy at Pricewaterhousecooper Abuja Jobs Details:
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) - Our client is a pioneer in the private sector production and distribution of LNG for domestic consumption in Nigeria. Its principal objective is to extend gas supply to un-served or underserved regions of Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO00963
Job Location: Abuja, Port Harcourt and Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Business Development Officer will spearhead the marketing activities of the company’s products and services.
- The individual will also be responsible for the research and accumulation of knowledge regarding market trends, influences, pricing and other relevant information of natural gas.
- Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Business Development Officer will ensure the development and implementation of marketing strategies to maximize the company’s net back realisation within Nigeria and its neighboring communities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and develop a significant portfolio of clients in specific geographical zones
- Drive customer acquisition and relationship management to ensure sustainable patronage
- Discover market opportunities using market data, historic sales metrics, sales pipeline, market targets, customer segmentation, product catalogue, and analytical skills in order to develop long term plans and to implement market growth opportunities design to enhance the profitability of the business.
- Define and deliver on a strategic marketing plan based on a clear understanding of the market trends, customer insights and company’s value proposition.
- Negotiate, structure and close contracts
Customer and Relationship Management:
- Determine customer needs using closed/lost sales data, market research, product exceptions, competitive market issues relying on knowledge of regional markets to identify new product opportunities to develop and launch into market to contribute to short and long-term growth objectives of the business.
Product and Marketing Communications:
- Work actively with the marketing communications team to create product awareness and lead marketing promotion programs to increase margins and market share
- A Degree in Engineering, Finance, Marketing, Business Management or a related field
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering or any related Engineering is an advantage
- An MBA is also an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Thorough knowledge of Oil and Gas products and the industry at large.
- Product design, Branding and Marketing experience in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Prior purchase agreement/contract-negotiating experience
- Display of ability to multitask several projects at a particular time
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Analytical and Problem solving skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Relationship Management Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite including Ms Excel, Ms Project, Ms Word and PowerPoint.
Report Job as Spam