Financial Analyst Food Concepts Plc Jobs Vacancy at Food Concepts Plc Lagos
Food Concepts Plc Lagos urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Food Concepts Plc. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Food Concepts Plc Jobs Vacancy at Food Concepts Plc Lagos Jobs Details:
Food Concepts Plc (owners of Chicken Republic) we have a competent workforce with a uniquely designed learning platform to help you grow your career. Our world of innovation places great value in recruiting, retaining and developing highly talented individuals who take charge of their career whilst we provide the enabling environment to nurture it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Financial Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently seeking to recruit a Financial Analyst with at least 5 years cognate experience. The candidate would be responsible for providing business case support through data driven decisions and management information to business area executives to drive operational, organisational and financial excellence.
- Creating financial models on performing business units, customer, competitor, and cost analyses
- Prepare plans of action for investment based on financial analyses.
- Prepare and report businesses of subsidiaries, franchisees and affiliates and analyse relationship with Food Concepts Plc
- Present oral and written reports on general (global & national) economic trends and competitors performance analysis.
- Conduct business research and develop financial models for areas the company has investments interests in.
- Providing valuable analysis and insightful review of the financial results; review of value driver and performance reports for forecasts plan.
- Prepare and analyse data to play an internal financial consultant role to help company make decisions.
Minimum of Qualifications
- Minimum of university degree in Accounting or Finance- related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Should possess the ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively.
- Strong supervisory and Leadership skills
- Strong oral and Written Communication skills
- Thoroughness and Accuracy
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
Report Job as Spam