Warehouse Officer Jobs Vacancy at Company Suleja
Company Suleja urgently required following position for Warehouse Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Officer Jobs Vacancy at Company Suleja Jobs Details:
Velox, an Energetic Company provides agricultural technology, education, equipments and services, customized to fit the West African Region which has special tropical conditions. Our exceptionally knowledgeable team makes a unique source for invaluable information and know-how and effective mentoring.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Suleija, Niger
- Maintains inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items; securing warehouse; supervising warehouse associates.
- Communicates effectively on inventories and sale to the accounting unit.
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, and store)
- Ensure delivery’ and product transactions’ accuracy
- Maintains inventory by conducting daily physical counts; reconciling variances; and documenting data.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Report any discrepancies
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring the quality of goods
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and warehouse associates performance.
- Analyse and inspect all warehouse to ensure excellent operations.
- Develop Workplace Safety and Health (WSH) solutions derived from discussions around suggestions to improve existing processes.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Min Required Experience:3 year(s)
Min Qualification:Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses:Not Specified
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics or Management or Master degree in a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in the logistics, warehouse or inventory field, plus demonstrated management qualifications might suffice.
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Reporting Skills
- Time Management Skills
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications (that will include a Cover Letter and CV) to email