Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Life Bank Lagos
Life Bank Lagos urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Life Bank Lagos Jobs Details:
LifeBank is on a mission to save a million lives through ensuring adequate blood supplies, helping hospitals discover essential medical products, and delivering these products on time and in the right condition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
- The office assistance is tasked with performing numerous clerical and administrative duties, including procuring and maintaining optimum stock of office supplies, housekeeping and supporting employees through a variety of tasks to ensure an efficient and a productive business operation.
- Assess the cleanliness and hygiene situation of the office and promptly report any current and potential problems.
- Perform variety of cleaning tasks to maintain a clean work place, such as, sweeping floors, cleaning toilets, windows, emptying the trash, etc.
- Perform errands that assist daily functions.
- Identify any potential damage or repairs and report to Admin Manager.
- Ensure security measures inside the office such as locking doors and closing window.
- Greet visitors and direct them to appropriate office or person
- Order and maintain office stock supplies.
- Assist in ensuring a safe environment.
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by management.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft office suite
- Applicants must reside within Yaba and surrounding environs.
Skills & Competencies:
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Communication and listening skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Friendly with Passion for people
- Safety aware.
Report Job as Spam