Oil Spill Response Executive Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Odun Environmental Limited Lagos
Odun Environmental Limited Lagos urgently required following position for Oil Spill Response Executive Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Oil Spill Response Executive Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Odun Environmental Limited Lagos Jobs Details:
Odun Environmental Limited (OEL) - We are an International Environmental and Pollution Control Management and Consultancy Services provider. Odun Environmental Limited (OEL) was established in 2000 and we have since grown and developed steadily. We have a team of competent and certified professionals from a wide range of backgrounds who are at the heart of all we do and are our greatest asset.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Oil Spill Response Executive / Coordinator
Job Location: Lagos
- Key responsibilities include oil spill response management, operations, remediation Cost Planning, Setting up of activities, regulatory compliance issues and project management.
- Responsible for championing plans and activities for support and service management in Oil Spill Response and Remediation team.
- To Conduct Site assessments, develop work Plans, Identify Hazards, develop JHA etc.
- Carry out Feasibility Studies of Impacted Environment using Risk Based Corrective Action (RBCA) concept
- Must be able to successfully manage or actively support the work team in a diverse, multidisciplinary group.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors, stakeholders and regulators is also expected.
- Developing conceptual site model (CSM) for Remediation sites in all projects
- Report and documentation of daily activities on the site and Log Sheet
- Cascade Learning from Incidents, best practices to drive consistency and standardize HSE practices in Remediation team.
- Organize kick off meetings Cleanup remediation Team.
- Wide experience in managing multiple small to medium-sized projects
- Co-ordinate and drive HSE compliance with other local and International HSE regulations, in management of oil spills
- Responsible for addressing Health Safety Security & Environmental issues that support Incident Free Operations at all times
- Ability to secure FTO for land and Swamp Clean up and Remediation from host community
- Must be able to effectively liaise with DPR, NOSDRA, SME and NAPIMS for a joint certification and close out inspection of clean-up/remediated sites
- Co-ordinate all Swamp Cleanup and Remediation Project site Supervision
- Managing and actualizing the work scope including progress, cost, quality, communication and interfaces
- Plan and Co-ordinate Management facility inspections (MFIs) and pre-mob inspections.
- Pre-mob inspection of contractors’ equipment and facility in readiness for mobilization to project site.
- Lead site HSE inspections, Audits and Project HSE challenge sessions
- Analyses HSE indicators and monitor trends.
- Supervise execution of remediation activities on site – Project planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring and reporting
- Monitor site hazard identification and application of adequate controls - JHA, PTW, Integrated Impact Assessment (IA), follow up of audit actions, compliance with the lifesaving rules
- Prepare a complete documentation of all site report including unsafe acts and conditions, nearmiss reporting, tool box talks, meeting with contractors, site visits reports
- Complete DPR certification form for DPR endorsement and complete SPDC prepared joint certification form for other members of the joint team for signing
- Delineate areas of impact according to classes of impact.
- Capability in Skilled equipment operations including, but not limited to, pump operations and hand tools
- Monitor and co-ordinate Waste management (Identification, Segregation and disposal technique)
- Carry out any other job that may be assigned accordingly.
- A first degree in Environmental Management, Engineering or any equivalent from a reputable university
- A masters degree will be an advantage
- NEBOSH IGC certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Gas testing and breathing apparatus
- Designated First Aider’s Course (DFA)
- Basic fire fighting
- General Certificate in Health Safety and Environment NISP (Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals)
- Permit To Work System (PTW) Course
- Excavation & Groundworks
- Working Safely course
- 3-4 YEARS Experience in Similar Position
Report Job as Spam