Head Human Resources Sls Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Vacancy at Sls Microfinance Bank Limited Abuja
- Head Human Resources Sls Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sls Microfinance Bank Limited
- Abuja FC
- 24 Sep, 2018 30+ days ago
Sls Microfinance Bank Limited Abuja urgently required following position for Head Human Resources Sls Microfinance Bank Limited. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Human Resources Sls Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs Vacancy at Sls Microfinance Bank Limited Abuja Jobs Details:
SLS Microfinance Bank is a microfinance Bank located in the heart of Abuja. Our focus is on the financially unserved and underserved in our society. We are people oriented, with the aim of providing all stakeholders with basic financial services in a way and manner that is easily accessible and innovative.
The Bank is being recapitalized with an upgrade in business focus, strategy and deployment. As such we are looking to have brilliant, ambitious and self-driven tested professionals join our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Head, Human Resources
Job Location: Abuja
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of First Degree in related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (minimum of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Commitment & Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com with subject as JOB- position being applied for Eg. JOB-Head, Human Resources.
Report Job as Spam