Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation
Boston Scientific Corporation urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation Jobs Details:
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
Develops new technology, products, materials, processes, or equipment for projects with moderate complexity to meet customer requirements. Under limited supervision/guidance, compiles, analyzes, and reports operational, test, and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed or modified products, processes, and materials.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrates strong technical expertise on product selection methodologies, medical device requirements, international standards requirements
- Fully participates in and successfully contributes to project teams typically including the following activities: product design and development, test of materials, preparation of specifications, process capability studies, research investigations (animal and clinical studies), report preparation, and process/test documentation.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
- Works under general direction regarding the progress of projects and special assignments. May seek guidance in resolving problems, interpreting established policies, procedures and practices. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment.Selects techniques to solve complex problems and make sound design recommendations.
- Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from test results.
- Designs and prepares standard reports/documentation to communicate results to technical community.
- Performs troubleshooting on new products/process problems as related to design, material, or process.
- Cultivates a wide range of internal business relationships and begins to develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks. May lead a project team of small to moderate scope. Influence exerted at peer level and occasionally at first levels of management.
- Engages with internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects. Uses diplomacy and tact in interactions and problem solving.
- Translates customer needs into product requirements and design specifications.
- May train, provide work direction and supervise technicians and entry-level engineers.
- Invents/ creates concepts and designs for new products/processes, and submits idea disclosures.
- Demonstrates PDP/TDP system knowledge through delivery of high quality and high impact deliverables.
- Works cooperatively with process development, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, and marketing on complex projects to ensure project success.
- Interfaces with Physicians/Cath Lab personnel to obtain feedback on concepts and performance of new devices.
- Responsible for engineering documentation.
- Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Has knowledge of alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the business or technological environment.
- Designs and coordinates standard engineering tests and experiments.
- Designs, procures, and fabricates tooling and fixtures.
- Coordinates, manages, and documents project goals and progress and recommends appropriate revisions.
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products or equipment.
What We’re Looking For:
- Engineering degree in a relevant discipline, Mechanical desired.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a highly regulated industry, medical device preferred.
- Good technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork, initiative and agility.
- English Level required B2 (70-79%)
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 412553
Job Segment: Medical, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Medical Technology, Healthcare, Engineering, Research