Manager Gbs Service Delivery Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation
Boston Scientific Corporation urgently required following position for Manager Gbs Service Delivery. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Gbs Service Delivery Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation Jobs Details:
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
Leads a high performing, customer centric team within Global Business Services (GBS) providing one or more business services to Boston Scientific. Ensures consistency with global processes and maximizes operational efficiency.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Helps to establish and communicate a clear vision for the delivery of services in the Global Business Services organization
- Develops and translates strategy into operational goals and objectives. Anticipates needs, identifies necessary resources (people and capital); assesses opportunities against business objectives, manages risk and determines creative means to implement new & innovative technical & process solutions
- Ensures team members consistently follow proper control procedures
- Works with various functional and regional leads to identify process and policy improvement opportunities and champions a culture of continuous improvement. Collaborates with CI Function to prioritize and execute CI projects
- Works in conjunction with the Global Process Stewards to develop and operate any applicable reporting and analytics to measure the efficacy and efficiency of their process
- Manages client service requests, issues and resolution and reviews/analyzes new services requests
- Ensures process specific agreed upon Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are adhered to and engages in root cause analysis of performance issues when they arise. Continually revisits SLAs to ensure proper components are being measured.
- Builds and maintains relationships throughout the organization
- Monitors financial aspects of relevant processes, where applicable
What We’re Looking For:
- Licenciature degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or Field Related
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience.
- English and Portuguese Level required C1 (90-94%)
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 412557
Job Segment: Service Manager, Medical, Engineer, Medical Technology, Manager, Customer Service, Healthcare, Engineering, Management