Graphics Designer Jobs Vacancy at Whole Health Desk Lagos
Whole Health Desk Lagos urgently required following position for Graphics Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Graphics Designer Jobs Vacancy at Whole Health Desk Lagos Jobs Details:
Whole Health Desk, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Graphics Designer
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for creative Graphic Designers with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
- You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
- Cultivate a solid body of work
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines.
Report Job as Spam