Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Technology Engineering Company Ltd Lagos
Technology Engineering Company Ltd Lagos urgently required following position for Electrical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electrical Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Technology Engineering Company Ltd Lagos Jobs Details:
EM Tech is one of the leading firms specialized in the design, management and execution of Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) works. We provide our clients with best in class value engineering, strategic sourcing and project management to a wide variety of sectors in the Middle East. This integrated engineering service allows our clients to benefit a one-stop-shop approach with lower costs, better delivery schedules and synergistic design along with prevailing execution capability.
- Under the direct supervision of the Project Manager, the Site Electrical Engineer plans, controls and monitors the actual execution of all electrical related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Supports the Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all electrical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
- Performs other related duties as may be required by the Project Manager.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with more than 4 years site experience in basic design requirements, fabrication, estimation, installation and all site activities related to all electrical works for construction of large-scale building projects.
- Familiar with all the electrical engineering methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to electrical works for building projects. Well versed in interpreting and executing electrical related drawings.