Human Resource Personnel Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos
Company Lagos urgently required following position for Human Resource Personnel. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resource Personnel Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos Jobs Details:
Human resources (HR) personnel are responsible for hiring, developing and looking after employees. This involves functions such as training and monitoring performance.
HR personnel can be generalists who perform a broad range of duties, or specialists who focus on a particular area. Specialisms include employee relations, careers coaching, health and safety and headhunting. If you want to find out about all of the specialisms on offer, head to the HR areas of work section.
- recruiting, training and developing staff
- making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- pensions and benefits administration
- approving job descriptions and advertisements
- looking after the health, safety and welfare of all employees
- organizing staff training sessions and activities
- monitoring staff performance and attendance
- advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer's own employment policies and procedures
- ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
While a general HR personnel will take on a mixture of these responsibilities, larger organizations often recruit specialist staff to take on one of these responsibilities as their entire role.
Key skills for HR officers
- Commercial awareness
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
Although this area of work is open to all graduates and those with a HND, the following subjects may be particularly relevant:
- business with languages;
- business or management;
- human resources management;
- social administration.