Business Relationship Management Pmo Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos
Company Lagos urgently required following position for Business Relationship Management Pmo. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Relationship Management Pmo Jobs Vacancy at Company Lagos Jobs Details:
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Relationship Management / IT PMO
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain strong relationships with an assigned portfolio of users/functions, acting as the key advisor and liaison between IT and the business, to deliver on business and IT strategic objectives
- Consult with Head, IT strategy (EA) and IT leadership to ensure strategic alignment of project portfolio with business strategy and objectives
- Aggregate business demand/ request for IT services
- Assess business demand, identifying consolidation opportunities or synergies to maximize investments
- Gather business requirements and build business cases for new IT based opportunities within the assigned portfolio, utilize an understanding of the solution landscape to leverage existing solutions where possible
- Understand and anticipate direction of the business areas/units identifies opportunities and makes recommendations to support the assigned business areas/units desired future state.
- Support the portfolio management decision process through the creation of project charters, scopes, risk assessments, budgets and IT Value (ROI, IRR) discussions
- Champion and support change management activities to ensure that the business is adequately prepared for new solutions and processes
- Negotiate and manage the SLAs for the defined portfolio and follow escalation matrix where required
- Critically support the prioritization of projects, ensure that projects align with the technology that best provides maximum ROI, and direct IT strategy in support of the whole business strategy.
- Work with internal and/or external stakeholders as a thought leader to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Ensure IT solutions support the organization’s short-term and long-term business goals/strategy and align with IT strategy.
- Consolidate and prepare progress reports to key stakeholders on overall project updates, mitigation of risk / issue, project spending and budget, resource
RECOMMENDED TRAINING: Digital Marketing Skills
Job Requirements Min Required Experience: 5 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Other Requirements: Requirements
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in architecting and designing IT solutions
- 4+ years of experience in project management
- Relevant and recognized professional IT certification
- Grade Level: Analyst - Senior Analyst
Core SFIA 6 Skill Requirements:
- Stakeholder Relationship Management (RLMT 7)
- Portfolio Management (POMG 6)
- Change Implementation Planning and Management (CIPM 6)
- Relationship Management (RLMT 6)
- Project Management (PRMG 5)
- IT Management (ITMG 5)
- Performance Management (PEMT 6)
- Possess substantial and extensive experience in developing, reviewing and implementing IT strategies, frameworks, policies and procedure to meet strategic and operational objectives.
- Possess a strong orientation to the provision of a high level of customer service and demonstrated ability to partner with stakeholders in delivering people management strategies.
- Ability to analyze critically, problem solve, initiate change and accept responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to work collaboratively at senior levels.
- In-depth knowledge of project management frameworks and standards
- Sound strategic financial planning and management skills