Phd Student The Field Iot Security Jobs Vacancy at Luxembourg Institute Science And Technology List
Luxembourg Institute Science And Technology List urgently required following position for Phd Student The Field Iot Security. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Phd Student The Field Iot Security Jobs Vacancy at Luxembourg Institute Science And Technology List Jobs Details:
LIST is looking for a highly motivated PhD Student to perform a key role in the CATALYST project. She/he will closely collaborate with the project team to advance the state of the art in securing IoT devices and their applications. In the process of PhD research, he/she is expected to interact with the industrial players and standardization bodies, to promote the project outputs and acquire feedback.
As implied by the bilateral agreement between Luxembourg and Singapore, the candidate will spend a few months each year at the Singaporean partner, i.e. the iTrust center at the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) where holds world-class IoT testbed for validating scientific findings.
- Hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
Preferably with a strong background in one of the following topics:
- Lattice and lattice-related cryptographic protocol design
- Data mining, machine learning, and privacy-preserving protocols for them
- Programming skills in Python and C++
- Advanced knowledge in Matlab
- Latex scientific writing
- Relevant experience in IoT-related R&D activities is a plus
- Capacity to generate new ideas, concepts, and solutions
- Ability to collaborate within an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Have an excellent command of English