Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation
Boston Scientific Corporation urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation Jobs Details:
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
Develops new technology, products, materials, processes, or equipment to meet customer requirements with minimal supervision. Independently, or as a member of a team, develops, directs, and executes plans for a major segment of complex projects. Takes responsibility for the product design. Compiles and analyzes operational, test, and research data to establish technical specifications for designing or modifying products, processes, and materials.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Demonstrates strong technical expertise on product selection methodologies, medical device requirements, international standards requirements
- Consistently generates innovative and unique solutions to market needs and submits idea disclosures. Work is expected to result in the development of new or refined products, processes or equipment.
- Successfully completes complex engineering work in one or more of the following: technology development, product design and development, test of materials or products, preparation of specifications, process study, research investigation (animal and clinical studies), and report preparation.
- Selects techniques to solve complex problems and make sound design recommendations.
- Summarizes, analyzes, and draws conclusions from complex test results.
- Designs and prepares complex reports to communicate results to technical community.
- Designs and coordinates complex engineering tests and experiments.
- Coordinates, manages, and documents project goals and progress and recommends appropriate revisions.
- Assesses the feasibility and soundness of proposed engineering evaluation tests, products or equipment.
- Interfaces with Physicians/Cath Lab personnel to obtain feedback on concepts and performance of new devices.
- Translates customer needs into product requirements and design specifications.
- Responsible for engineering documentation.
- Works cooperatively with process development, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, and marketing on complex projects to ensure project success.
- May train and/or provide work direction to technicians and entry-level engineers.
- Demonstrates PDP/TPD system knowledge through delivery of high quality and high impact deliverables.
- Works under general direction regarding the direction and progress of projects and special assignments. Independently determines and develops approach to solutions. Interprets, executes and recommends modifications to company policies. Assists in establishing departmental policies and procedures. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
- Establishes and cultivates a wide range of business relationships to facilitate completion of assignments. May interact with vendors. Participates in determining goals and objectives for projects. May lead projects within the function or department and/or represents a specialized field in larger project teams. Influences middle management on business solutions.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations. Uses discretion, diplomacy and tact to resolve difficult situations. May escalate serious issues to manager.
- Ensure regulatory compliance to GMP’s of all medical device regulatory agencies (e.g., FDA, ISO and MDD).
What We’re Looking For:
- Engineering degree in a relevant discipline, Mechanical desired.
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience in a highly regulated industry, medical device preferred.
- Strong technical capabilities, communication skills, teamwork, initiative and agility.
- English Level required B2+ (80-89%)
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 412554
Job Segment: R&D Engineer, Medical, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineer, Medical Technology, Engineering, Healthcare