Head Operations And Infrastructure Management Dba Jobs Vacancy at Arm Life Lagos
Arm Life Lagos urgently required following position for Head Operations And Infrastructure Management Dba. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Operations And Infrastructure Management Dba Jobs Vacancy at Arm Life Lagos Jobs Details:
ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
- Oversee the successful completion of all work assigned to the unit
- Direct effort to evaluate, recommend, integrate, and coordinate enhancements to the infrastructure
- Work with Head, IT Strategy & EA and team to ensure that modified infrastructure interacts appropriately, data conversion impacts are considered, and other areas of impact are addressed and meet performance requirements of the project
- Establish and direct the infrastructure service provisioning strategy to guide supply, installation and maintenance of infrastructure.
- Manage infrastructure budget and infrastructure implementation planning and support capacity planning for infrastructure services
- Plan and manage the support and maintenance for the enterprise IT security environment in line with the security framework and the IT Strategy, governance frameworks and overall architecture, and where required, adhere to any legislative and regulatory requirements
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans, ensuring that storage and archiving procedures are functioning correctly
- Monitor database efficiency, performance and manage parameters of databases to provide fast responses to front-end users
- Plan and manage IT security monitoring, vulnerability scanning, firewall administration and penetration testing
- Audit access controls, identify breaches of inappropriate access levels and analyze breaches and activities for patterns, and recommend improvements to processes or policies
- Coordinate routine infrastructure analysis and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain or expand service levels
- Ensure the operation of services, processing, storage and back-up of information, in order to maintain continuity
- Direct effort to plan all activities associated with the support and maintenance of IT infrastructure.
- Work with BRM/IT PMO on capacity planning for infrastructure services
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in a business /IT related discipline
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be preferred
- 8+ years of experience in managing systems, networks and technology infrastructure
- 4+ years of management experience with 2+ years in a middle
- Grade Level: Senior Analyst - AVP
- Information Security (SCTY 7)
- IT Infrastructure (ITOP 7)
- Configuration Management (CFMG 7)
- Performance Management (PEMT 6)
- IT Governance (GOVN 7)
- Service Level Management (SLMO 4)
- Extensive experience in developing strategic systems architecture plans, and establishing and maintaining IT governance and standards
- Project leader experience of medium to large size IT projects
- Substantial experience in strategic development and planning
- Proven ability to manage and consult with business stakeholders at all levels in regard to IT security matters, including user education and delivering business-related outcomes.
- Proven experience interpreting and applying information security standards and best practices
- Proficient knowledge of server architecture
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to the mission of ARM.