Finance Intern Reconciliation Officer Jobs Vacancy at Legacy Hotel And Suites Lagos
Legacy Hotel And Suites Lagos urgently required following position for Finance Intern Reconciliation Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Intern Reconciliation Officer Jobs Vacancy at Legacy Hotel And Suites Lagos Jobs Details:
Legacy Hotel and Suites gives you the luxury of an international standard hotel with the freedom and space of home, by offering you the flexibility of choosing individual guestrooms or a complete fully fitted apartment, described as an urban oasis, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
- Prepare and process transactions.
- Prepare invoices.
- Perform financial reconciliation using the Xero Software
- Assist with month end closing.
- Any other duties incidental to the role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or other related discipline is suitable.
- Candidates must have knowledge of accounts payable
- Candidates must have knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Candidate must be proficient in data entry and management
- Should possess a personal computer.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.