Analyst Fin Data Mgmt Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation
Boston Scientific Corporation urgently required following position for Analyst Fin Data Mgmt. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Fin Data Mgmt Jobs Vacancy at Boston Scientific Corporation Jobs Details:
Additional Locations: (n/a)
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
About the Role:
To establish exceptional customer service to both vendors and BSC employees, ensuring that all vendor invoices and employee reimbursements are processed in a timely manner based on established policies and procedures.
Your Responsibilities Include:
- Perform complex assignments related to process improvements such as analyzing vendor accounts, record journals, and other documents for accuracy and reasonableness.
- Develop quarterly goals that are (SMART) and design ways to meet them.
- Actively participate in both system and process improvements.
- Actively participate in creating and maintaining documentation for department’s procedures (SOP).
- Process and complete supplier and employee expense payments using SAP system and banking platforms.
- Process all check void requests within set time frame.
- Ensure all open bank reconcilation items are completed prior to month close.
- Follow-up on returned bank payments with suppliers and employees.
- Process daily check deposits that require further review by bank.
- Responsible for reporting on monthly disbursement figures and performing quarterly AP trade forcasting.
- Perform quarterly reviews with Disbursements Manager and Finance Director.
- Assist in training and providing further knowledge toA/P personnel.
- Maintain, review, and improve accounting records, systems and workflow.
- Consistently seeking ways to make department more efficient in the way we capture, process and disseminate data.
- Reconcile invoices pending payment to payment registers for completion of payment process.
- Investigate questionable accounts and initiate or take remedial measures.
- Research, follow-up, and resolve vendor and employee inquiries.
- Work closely with Purchasing departments to resolve internal issues, ensuring that vendors are paid within specified terms.
- Comply with ALL company policies and procedures and communicate exceptions to management in a timely manner.
- Provide back-up responsibilities for other department processes.
- Adhoc requests and projects as needed.
What We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- English and Portuguese Level required B2+ (80-89%)
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Requisition ID: 412558
Job Segment: Database, Medical, Bank, Banking, ERP, Technology, Healthcare, Finance