Intern Jobs Vacancy at Management Sciences For Health Msh Sokoto
Management Sciences For Health Msh Sokoto urgently required following position for Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Jobs Vacancy at Management Sciences For Health Msh Sokoto Jobs Details:
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
- Sokoto State Finance & Operation Analyst
- Daily filling of vouchers
- Assist in gathering /photocopying of documentation for monthly payment of volunteers
- Assist in providing support during seminars, workshops, etc.
- Assist in checking and filling stores requisition
- Assist in ensuring routine servicing of equipment as and when due and keeping maintenance log
- Assist in periodic verification of physical inventory
- Receipt of orders into the store
- Prepare Delivery Acknowledgement (DA) and Service Completion Certificates (SCC)
- Post Internal Requisitions Delivery Notes (DN)
- Assist in receiving items from vendors and update stock cards where applicable
- He/She also support services such as spiral binding and photocopying
- Prepare fixed asset transfers
- Assist in the arrangement of workshop materials
- Prepare charge-back by projects where applicable
- Responsible for on/off of a generator
- Ensure the office facility is properly maintained for good work environment
- Any other financial and Admin duties as assigned by the SFAM
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of high school diploma or University degree generally required